2008年6月24日火曜日

Good and bad points about blogging

I think, there are many good point about blogging. For example, we can watch everyone blogs and book reviews and essays through blogs. So we can enjoy watching the blogs and get information about interesting books. I had watched my friend's blogs and find some good books. And blog can be useful thing any other parts. We can do our homework everywhere, and teacher can check everytime.

The bud point I think about blogs is difficulty. If I can understand about some probrems, I can say, there is no bud point! But I can't understand about blogging surely. So I have a l lot of unclear understanding. If thacher explain for everyone, I can't cathc up with everyone. I have to be taught some friends.

I think improve my skill for make the blog. If I can make blogs well, I will be able to enjoy making the blog. And skill for making blogs will be very useful in the future. So I do my best in writing class.

(172 words)

0 件のコメント: