2008年6月5日木曜日

I went to Nishigoshi

I went to Nishigoshi to do baseball club activity after a long time. I couldn't t go to club these days because of my part-time job. In addition to this, I have two five period days in a week. If we have five period class, we can't go to club, because club activity starts at five o'clock. If we have a five period class, it finishes at six o'clock. So we can't be in time.

I study about the teaching profession. So I have a lot of classes. It makes me can't go to club activity.

I want to go to club activity as many as I can. So I like the precious time when I can go to Nishigoshi.

By the way, yesterday, a forth year player and manager, who had already retire our baseball team came to practice. We were glad about their coming. I could enjoy my club activity.

(159 words)

0 件のコメント: