2008年7月30日水曜日

My part-time job had finished!

In these days, I had a lot of part-time job. So I was busy everyday, and I was very tired. I don't like my part-time job.

A few days ago, a girl started working in my part-time job place. I thought, I can be friend with her, and I can enjoy working there. But she was a strange girl. When I taught her how to use dish washer, she didn't listen my voice at all, and she talked to herself in really small voice all the time. When I showed her how to put in order the job place, she didn't listen my voice, and talked to herself really small voice again. So I showed her how to work there again and again, but she talk to herself everyday. I'm so tired. What language does she speaks??

But I had finished my part-time job yesterday, and the only thing I will do is going to New Zealand!! How wonderful!! I'm really looking forward to go there.

(175 words)

0 件のコメント: