2008年11月28日金曜日

KGKS2008

I had finished Kaigaikensyu report this day. It was really hard work! I took a long time to complete it. My report was about buses in Auckland and in Kumamoto. In this research, I found many differences in Auckland and in Kumamoto. For example, in Auckland, we have to pay the bus fare first, when we get on the bus. But in Kumamoto, we have to pat the bus fare when we get off the bus. I thought, Kumamoto's bus system are easier then Auckland's one. But I found a very good thing in Auckland, that most of passenger say "Thank you!" to the driver when they get off the bus. In kumamoto, only few passengers do this. I like this Auckland's custom. these things are written in my report.

When I handed in my report to Judy, she gave me a candy. It was really cute! So I took the picture.

(155 words/5296 words)

0 件のコメント: