2009年1月18日日曜日

A C0ming-of-Age Celebration

We held a coming-of-age celebration on 1/11. But unfortunately, I had a bad case of influenza!! On the new year, I worked very very hard. I work about ten hours on a day, and it continue five days!! My body was really tired. But I cured the disease quickly. So I attended a coming-of-age celebration. But I couldn't attend the alumni association of Uto High School. I was very sad, and I wanted to meet high school friends.

On the ceremony, I met a lot of friends after a long time. Everyone has changed. Especially, girls became cuter than before. Everyone wore beautiful kimono. My kimono was green color, and I like it. I took many pictures.

After the ceremony, I went to houses of relatives. After that, I took some pictures with Sayaka.

I went to the alumni association of junior high school. But I felt unwell. My restoration of influenza was not perfect, so I came back home quickly. But I want to wear a kimono again.

(175 words/8593 words)

0 件のコメント: