2008年5月2日金曜日

I came to University by car

Today, I came to school by car. I always come to by bus, but today, my mother lent me her car. So I could go out home later. When I go to school by bus, I must go at 7:20, because there is only a bus that time. But when I go to school by car, I can go at 8:00. This forty minutes is important for me.

If I can have the forty minute every morning, I can have breakfast, and I can make up my face. But I don't have the forty minute, so sometimes I can't have breakfast, and my face is terrible. So if I can, I want to go to school by car everyday. In addition to this, I like to drive a car. I always enjoy driving. And I want to drive with my friend. Because when I drive alone, I 'm caught sleepy. It is very dangerous. So if my friends ride my driving car, they get up me.
(170 words)

0 件のコメント: