2008年10月22日水曜日

MANAGER ACTIVITY☆

Today, I went to an otolaryngologist's hospital. I have an empyema. I have been suffer from this symptom since I was a junior high school student. I hate it. I went to Okubo hospital in Mifune town. I received a lot of awful tasting medicines.

After I want to the hospital, I drove to university to pick up Sayaka and Saori. They are managar of baseball club. In our generation, there are four managers. Sayaka, and Saori, and Tomomi and I. We often hold manager activity.

Actually, we were going to go to Nishigoshi to do club activity. But owing to bad weather, today's club was canceled. I was really disappointed. So we decided to go somewhere. We went to WONDER and did medal game. It was really exciting! And we went back home. I really enjoy manager activity!

(141 words/ 2429 words)

0 件のコメント: