2008年10月24日金曜日

Very sleepy!

Yesterday, (Today?) I went to bed at am 5:00. And today's morning, I get up at am 7:00. I am very very sleepy! Yesterday evening, I had my part-time job. So I came back home at am 12:00. Then, I forgot that I need some CD-R. And I wanted to eat ice cream. So I went out again, and went to convenience store. After I came back home, I took a bath, and I was going to do my homework. I have a lot of home work. I don't like it. I was writing my blog, and I wanted to publish my digital camera's movie. But I didn't know how to do it. I tired many ways. Finally, I could publish my movie. It was about baseball game. And I went to bed. Then, at am 5:00. I was very tired, and I was worried about I can wake up or not. But this morning, I got up at 7:00. It's miracle! Unbelievable! So I left home earlier than usual day. I arrived university at 8:30. So now, I as very sleepy.

(195 words/ 3135 words)

0 件のコメント: