2008年10月3日金曜日

Telephone

Recently, I often use my cell phone. I would use e-mail everyday. But recently, I use call phone as telephone. But when I call someone, it costs a lot of money. I am annoyed from my cell phone bill. It is sure that I can't live without my cell phone. I know, it is not good thing. But I think most of my friends can't live without cell phone. By the way, I bought my new cell phone in last July. Until then, I had used AU phone. But I bought DOCOMO phone, because all of my family are using DOCOMO phone. So if I bought DOCOMO, we can cut down expenses for cell phone.
My new cell phone is very cute!! Its color is gold. When I bought the phone, I was irresolute which to buy gold one or pink one. But i used a pink cell phone when I was a high school student. So I decided to buy a gold one. This cell phone is very thin, so I often drop it. So my cell phone has many flaws. I was very sad. So I cheat them by pasting a lot of seals and accessories.

(201 words/1569 words)

0 件のコメント: