2008年9月26日金曜日

August 8 "Sad news"

This morning, I got an e-mail from my friend. It let me know death my friends. The news was a big shock to me. I couldn't believe, and I was crying alome. Even know, I feel like they are still laughing with their friends. He was my friend's boy friend. So I was really worried about her. They were killed by traffic accident. I thought, friends dying is really sad and heavy thing. I was in New Zealand then, so I couldn't attend their funeral. I wish that they can sleep peacefully. I want all my friends and family to be careful for traffic accident.

this day's our activity was going shopping. We went to St. Luks. I bought two pairs of socks with my friend. We shared each of piecies. It was very warm. After our shopping had finished, we went back to Unitec. We have an English class. But I was very tired, so I was very sleepy. I got used to stay in New Zealand quite a bit.

(176 words/1368 words)

0 件のコメント: