2008年9月25日木曜日

August 4th "School"

I went to Unitec, and met my friends. Everyone said, "I couldn't listen and speak English!" I thought it too. Today's morning, we had an orienteering. After the orienteering, we went out of our classroom to have a lunch. I bought a cup noodle. But it had too much amount for me to eat all. After dinner, I ate a cake, which was made by Veronica. It was very delicious. I gave my friends a piece of the cake, and they said, it is delicious, too.

This after noon, we had an English class. we had to divide two groups. One group was reporters, and the other was ambassadors. Ambassadors had to make a country on imagine. So we made "Sky Country" The country in on the sky, and we can fly with our wings. We can change our skin color like chameleons, and we eat bird and crowd and snow. It was funny class. After school, I came back home. Veronica came for me to Unitec. We dropped in a mall. When I ride in the car, I could see a beautiful rainbow. It was very big and vivid.

The dinner was good, too. After dinner, she made me a dessert. It was very very nice!! I had never eaten such a dessert. I like it. After dessert, we watched a movie. It was little scary, but I enjoyed watching it.

(234 words/541 words)

0 件のコメント: