2008年9月25日木曜日

August 5th "Sky Tower"





In New Zealand, I have to get up at six. It was same as in Japan. I felt very sleepy everyday. The activity of this day was to go to Sky Tower. The tower is the highest building in Auckland. We went there by school bus. When we arrived at sky tower, there were a lot of things which I wanted to take pictures of it. For example, a small model of Sky Tower, and a beautiful water fall, etc...
We used a lift to go to the top of Sky Tower. The floor of the lift was transparent glass, so we could see a scary scene. When we leach the top, we were very surprised. There were bis t transparent glasses, and we were surrounded by these. It was really wonderful view!
After that, we went to the sea. We had really good time there. On the way to Unitec, we could see Sky Tower. I couldn't believe that i had been there, because Sky Tower was very high.
In this after noon, we had an English class. We met two teachers, Yvonne and Michelle. After the class had finished, we went to a computer room. We had to made our blogs. I thought, "Do I have to do blogging again!?" I don't dislike blogging, but I didn't want to have two blogs!
On the way to home, I got on a bus for the first time. I was very nervous, because I didn't know how to get on a New Zealand bus. But the driver of the bus taught me how to get on buses kindly, and I could go a bus stop which is near my home. But I couldn't find the way home from the bus stop. So I asked a man, and he taught me the way. I could go back home.
(312 words/853 words)

0 件のコメント: