2008年9月26日金曜日

My bus didn't coming!

Today's morning, I went to my bus stop as usual. But there were a lot of people. I wondered why are here such amount of people? Actually, they were all waiting bus. The bus was going to come at 7:30. But 7:32 bus didn't coming. So we had to get in 8:00 bus. It was too late to go first period class. But the way to university was not as crowded as usual day. So I could arrive university at 9:20. Now, I'm very tired because of long time waiting for the bus. In addition to this, I'm very sleepy, and hungry. I want to go home right now. I hate such as bus accident. So I want to buy my car. If I come to university by car, it takes 40 minute. But when I come to university by bus, it takes 90 minute. This is waste of time. So I work hard to save money to buy my car. Yesterday, I watched some used car on Internet. If I buy my car, I want to decorate the car cute, and load many CDs and MDs. I like to listen to music with driving a car. But now, I'm not good at drive cars. So I need to practice more and more.

In connection to this, my parents bought a new car. It was odessay. I like the car, but it was too big for me to drive.

(248 words/1101 words)

0 件のコメント: