2008年9月25日木曜日

I went to New Zealand!!

I went to New Zealand as home stay program in this summer vacation. So I will write about the life of New Zealand.


On August third, we, KGU students arrived at New Zealand. This is the first time for me to come to foreign country, so I was anxious and nervous. I was really looking forward to see my host family. But I couldn't listen and speaking English well. In the airplane, most of my friends said that they worried about this home stay program. But I received some e-mails from my friends before I left for New Zealand. All of e-mails said, "Do your best!" and "Be careful for your health!" I was encouraged by these e-mails.

I arrived at New Zealand and I went to Unitec, where we had to go during we are in New Zealand. When we entered a room in Unitec, we received a paper, which was written information of our host family. I looked the paper, I was surprised, because my host family was changed. It made me more nervous. But when I met my host family, I was relieved. My host mother, Veronica looked so gentle and her son, Francis was very cute. They were very kind for me. I went to Veronica's home. After minute, we went to Veronica's sister, Janette's house. There were kindly people, too. In addition to this, there was a Japanese girl. Her name was Sayuri, and she came from Tokyo. We walked around in a park. I could see some beautiful scenes ans I took some pictures.

After we came back home, Veronica made dinner. Dinner of New Zealand was different from Japanese one. But it was very good. Veronica is really good at cooking. I was really happy, because Veronica and Francis were my host family.


(307 words)

0 件のコメント: