2008年12月29日月曜日

August 12th "Shopping"



Actually, this day's activity was horse riding, but because of rain, it was concerned. Instead of this, we went to Silvia Park to shopping. I bought some ingredients for my lunch. I decided to bring lunch to school. Because if I buy lunch everyday, it costs too much money. Market's foods are cheaper than school lunch. I didn't buy anything else there, but there were many cute stores. So I'd like to go there again.

This day's dinner was tortillas. I ate it for the first time. It was very nice. I'll try make it in Japan.

After dinner, Veronica made a dessert. She used fruits which I had never seen. Look the picture. Have you ever seen this?? It called "tree tomato" in New Zealand. It tasted very sour. It was mixed with apple and sugar. I ate them with ice cream, and it was very good!

(154 words/6097 words)

0 件のコメント: