2008年12月28日日曜日

Illumination☆+。

I suggest you click this picture! It's really beautiful, isn't it!? I went to see Saisyunkan illumination on Christmas with my friends. My two friends stayed my house from yesterday, and we had a good time. We drunk...and eat... and eat... and sleep. It was really great time, but I must have gained fat. We talked about a lot of things, and watched two movies. We stayed up late.

This morning, we had overslept. In our plan, we would get up 8:30. But All of us ignored three alarms! Finally, we gut up at 11:00. We did ready to go quickly, and left for a shopping mall. We had lunch at a restaurant in the shopping mall.

Next, we went to Aso. Actually, we would go to Milk Garden, but there closed. So we decided to go to a spa. We went to SenrikinoYu in Aso. It was really good, and we could relax.

Next, we went to Hill Top of Saisyunkan. Many illuminations are decorated. These were really beautiful! I want show them everyone!

(180 words/5915 words)

0 件のコメント: