2008年4月24日木曜日

Lu Osiba

I want to listen to Lu Osiba's Lecture to 14goukan with my friend. The theme of the lecture was “Never give up dream.” He talk about childhood of himself. He said, he thought want to be famous when he was in junior high school.

I felt he is grate. I have no dream yet. I still think about my future. I don't know what I want to do in my future. My parents said me, you may as well decide your dream slowly. So I decide that experience many job as a part-time job, and after, I found the job which much me.

After the lecture finished, He ask us “Do you have any questions?” Many university students ask him questions. He answered all questions. If I can have opportunity to listen to lecture like this, I want to go again.

On the way to home, I see my friend accidentally. I and these my three friends go to Yumetown Hamasen. And we ate ice at my friend's part-time job place. I really enjoy this day. I think, it is important to spend nice everyday for us now. I will be able to go club active tomorrow. Long time no go. So I'm looking forward to see my club farrow. I wish that I can have a nice day tomorrow.
(226 words)

0 件のコメント: