2008年4月22日火曜日

The Baseball Game In Oita

We went to Oita to watch KGU's baseball game on 19th April.I was going to write this blog on the day.But I was too tired to write this.We went to Yamabiko baseball stadium Oita by my and my senior of manager's car.This is my third time to Oita by car.We went to there to cheer our team.But players didn't know our coming to there.So when they saw us, they were very surprised.Their appearance of then was very interesting.

The game was started.KGU made many nice hits.So KGU get 4 points on first rotation game.After they get points, and finally, we won the game at 6-1.We felt a lot of pleasure.And when we and player go back,players say “Thank you for your coming and cheer.”We felt pleasure again by listen this ward, “Thank you.”

On the way to back home, we drop in Youmetown Hikarinomori.We took a rest in there over drink coffee. This small trip was very interesting.This is my important memory.

(183 words)

0 件のコメント: