2008年4月25日金曜日

Music I like

I will wright my favorite music today. I wrote about it as typing homework. But I have my favorite songs too many to write there. Today, I went to university by bus over listening to music. I always listen to music when I'm on a bus. I listened “Better Days.” This song is sung by Kato Miriyh and Douzi-T and Tanaka Rouma. I like this song very much. So I can spend good time on my long way to university. So I like this long time.I listened some other nice songs. For example, “This Love”sung by Maroon 5. I listened this song at my part-time job place for the first time. And I like it, so I borrow this CD and copy in my MD. In another way to get nice songs, for example, to borrow my friends, go to CD shops, and go to rental shops. I want to look for other nice songs.
(160 words)

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...
このコメントはブログの管理者によって削除されました。