2008年4月18日金曜日

Our Meeting About Oita

Today, we decide that we will go to Oita to watch baseball game tomorrow. This is seclet to players. I and other four managers will leave Kumamoto at 10:00. I drive to Oita to the third time. So I will have to be careful. My friend said me, “I worry about your driving.” But I'm really looking forward to this plan. I wish that KGU win the game.

Tomorrow's opposition is Oita University. If players too insist on the game or lucky, they can win the game. They have won the game which opposition was Tokai University Kyusyu. It was the long time no happen incident. That was an effect of player's insistion. All manager always hope KGU's winning. So the purpose of this plan is from our wish. On this way to Oita, wa will drop in Aso to watch Aso's scenery. I'm also looking forward this plan. Unfortunately, One of manager will not able to join this plan. So we will tell her the result of the game.
(177 words)

0 件のコメント: