2008年4月17日木曜日

Walking

The night of 17th April, I worked around my hometown with my friend. Because this day, we have a few classes at university. So we have a lot of free time. We talked about a lot. For example, about our part-time job, club activities, and many subjects. We discuss to put a plan in effort. The plan is to go to eating out if we will get our salary. We will get it 18th April. So it is coming soon! We are really looking forward it. Because we have made the plan since March.

We also have to save a lot of money. Because we will go to New Zealand for a month in summer vacation. My objective is 10,0000yen. It is not so difficult if I insist on my part-time job. But I have a lot of things which I want buy. Foe example, I want to buy Cloths, bubs, mules, pumps, and other any things. So I must not waste money on my shopping.
(169 words)

0 件のコメント: