2008年4月13日日曜日

Nakakyusyu University Baseball Spring League

Today, we have two baseball games at Sojo University. We, baseball club's manager have to do headcuarter's office work. I got up am 5:45. And went to Sojo by car with my friend. First game is KGU vs Kumamoto University. My work in the game was an announcement. So I couldn't concentrate on watching the game. But I consecutively wish KGU's winning. In evenness game, finally, KGU won. We were given a lot of pleasure by player of teammate. We could feel player's friendship.

Second game is Tokai University Kyusyu vs Sojo University. My work in this game was an assistant of announcement. Bose teams is strong and good. The result of this game is Sojo University's winning. But this is also evenness game. We also have two games next week in Oita.
If I will be able to get absence of my part-time job, I will go to Oita.
(158 words)

0 件のコメント: