2008年5月16日金曜日

Essay 3 Favolite Animal

My favorite animal is dog. I like dogs more than any other animal. My family like dogs too. So I had kept dog twice. The name of the dog I kept first was Koro. He had stayed for two years in my house, but he died when I was an elementary school student. Neighbor’s big dog killed my dog. I and my family couldn’t understand why the big dog killed my dog, got angry, and felt very sad. We made a grave for him, and planted some flowers.

After two years ago, we decide that keep a dog again. Because we were miss for the life without a dog. The name of the dog I kept second was Bee. The reason why we gave the dog this name was that he looked like beadle dog. He was very activity. He stayed my house for a long time. It was about 14 years! But he died by disease last spring. We felt sad again. We made a grave again. But he lived for a long time. We wish he was happy.

My second favorite animal is hamster. They are soft and cuddly, they look so cute. I think that I want to keep hamster once. I said to my parents that I want to keep a hamster, when I was a child. But they refused my proposal. If I can keep a hamster in my room, I can enjoy my life. But as I thought, if I can, I want to keep a dog again.
(256 words)

0 件のコメント: