2008年5月16日金曜日

Essay 2 My Treasure

My treasure is my family and my friends. They are the most important things for me. The members of my family are father, mother, and younger brother. My family always thinks about me and other members. They do something for me what they can do. So I think about them too, and I also do something for them what I can do. I think, I really relay on my family. So I want to express my gratitude for them as act.

The other my treasure is friends. I have a lot of friends. They are all kindness people. I love them and I really thank to them. When I feel very sad, they call me on cell phone, and listening my story and cheer up me. So if my friend kook very sad, I call him or her and listen their story and do anything what I can do. When I talk with my friends, I can be happy. And I hope that they can be happy too.

My treasure as a thing is a pendant which form is ribbon. It’s very cute design. I was given it by my friend on my birthday, and this is same design with my friend. I always wear it. It is small design, so I must not lose it. One of the reasons why I like it is the pendant is simple design. So it is much all cloths and hairstyles, and hair color. Today, of course I’m wearing it.

I can't live without my family and my friends. I surely treasure these important treasures.
(265 words)

0 件のコメント: