2008年5月16日金曜日

Essay 1 Self Introduction

Hello, my name is Marina S. Please call me Marina. I'm from Japan. I'm in a family of four. Mother, father, younger brother, and I. I like my family and they are very important existence for me. My mother works in a nursery school. My father works at a publish office. My brother, Tomoya in in a high school and he does kendo.

I belong to a baseball club in KGU as a manager. I like to watch baseball games, and I like my baseball team's member very much. They are fun to be with. Especially, the members of manager are good fellows. So I like to go to club activity.

I like to play soft-ball tennis very much. I had played it for six years since I was 12 years old. Even now, I often go to play tennis with my friends.

I also like to listen to music. I listen to many kinds of music. Japanese pop, reggae, hip-hop, R&B, and foreign music. I have listened to foreign music, and I like it. But I expect there to be good music which I've never listen. Accordingly, I want to know many about music of your country. What's your favorite music? Who is the most favorite singer? Please tell me about music and singers of your country. I'm looking forward to listen to your talk.

By the way, I will stay your home in summer. So please show me how to enjoy summer in your country. In this connection, we often enjoy going to sea, doing barbecue, and playing with fireworks in Japan. And we often go to summer festival with my family, or friends. Events in summer festival, like dancing and playing Japanese drums make us excited.

I want to enjoy summer in your way with you. But I'm not good at listening and speaking English. So I want to improve my English skill, and what's more, I want to enjoy these. Some people say that it is difficult to communicate with foreign people who speak in difficult language. But I'm looking forward to talk with you and your family. I want to see you soon.
Thank you.

Marina S


(374 words)

0 件のコメント: