2008年7月11日金曜日

Essay 6 2028 Self introduction

In 2028, I work at a company which create and sale music disc. I have a husband and two children. A daughter and a son. My daughter's name is Matsuri. She is 13 years old and she goes to junior high school and dance school. She learn the hip-hop dance. She likes to do dance and listening to music, and make some sweets. So Matsuri and I often make a cake, or cookie, ore some sweets. My son's name is Syota. He is 11 years old and he goes to elementary school. He belong to baseball club. His position is left. He say, he want to be a baseball player, so I always encourage him. He often hit Homerus, and he looks so pleasure.

My husband works at a baseball shop. He is the owner of the shop. He likes baseball very much, and sometimes, he teach baseball to his son. My husband had been in baseball club since he was elementary school student until he graduated university. He is very good at play baseball. But I can't teach my daughter dancing, so I teach her many kinds of cooking.

My family have a house, which was built in local place. There is too inconvenience to go downtown, but there is very beautiful scene of forest. And at night, we can see beautiful stars in black sky. And we keep a dog. It's name is Sarry, and very cute. I often take a walk with my family and Sarry. We live help each other.

(259 words)

0 件のコメント: