2008年7月11日金曜日

I got a suntan

I went to club activity. I couldn't go there because of hard part-time job. So I went to Nhishigoshi ground after a long time. Outdoor is very hot. I feel tiring and thirsty. When I come back home, I have a lot of skin ache. My mother said to me, “You get a suntan. Your skin will become brown.” I see my skin through a mirror. I feel hot and my skin smarts. I don't like it. I turn black rapidly, but I turn white very very slowly. Will I actually be able to white? I really longing for white skin. If I turn black anymore, I must be looks like a surfer. How is it funny! My brother look at me, and he said, “You have got a suntan. One of these days, you will be not able to see in dark place. I can see only your thees.” How dare you say such a thing!!

I decide to be having white skin.

(160 words)

0 件のコメント: