2008年7月11日金曜日

Eibei activity

We made a circle by ourselves. It name is be―sa――!! Ayaka and Ayaka and Ayami and Sayaka and Masumi and Misa and Misa and I. In fact, there are more people, But some people absent or left early. But we spent valuable time. First, we went to Pre Madonna in city town. We were chatting about many things. After eating and drinking, we went to coffee shop and took a coffee. At 23:00, we decided to go to karaoke. We wanted to use freetime. And we enjoy spending pastime unyil morning.

The next moring, I came back home by first bus. I'm very tired. But I had to go to Nishigoshi to go to baseball club activity. In addition to this, I had to do part-time job after the baseball club activity. I was about to die. But I really enjoy the days.

(147 words)

2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Marina!!! I want to go drink!!!

Unknown さんのコメント...

I could enjoy very much!!I want to have a party again.